2003 Sedona with shaky steering wheel

I have a 2003 Sedona and need to find out what the best way is to cure a shaking steering wheel. I have recently purchased a new set of tires. (My 3rd set) and done a front end alignment. It drove with out shaking for about 3000 miles and started up again.

The last set of tires was replaced because the front tires had worn unevenly. The inside was worn down to the secondary rubber. My van has 64,500 miles on it.

The shaking only happens when I?m going faster than 70 mph. Where I am in Utah we have a 75 mph speed limit.

Reply to
zwolfe12

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 16:42:12 -0500, zwolfe12 donned fireproof underwear and scratched on the wall:

Just a SWAG - you've got a toe issue. I think I had something similar on my wife's '93 Altima. I forget what the mechanic did, but it worked fine afterwards...

Reply to
Perfect Reign

"theperfectreig" wrote: > On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 16:42:12 -0500, zwolfe12 donned fireproof > underwear > and scratched on the wall: > > > I have a 2003 Sedona and need to find out what the best way > is to cure > > a shaking steering wheel. I have recently purchased a new > set of > > tires. (My 3rd set) and done a front end alignment. It > drove with out > > shaking for about 3000 miles and started up again. > > Just a SWAG - you've got a toe issue. I think I had something > similar on > my wife's '93 Altima. I forget what the mechanic did, but it > worked fine > afterwards... > > > -- > kai -

> > kai@yoda:~> format a: > Error: The DOS concept of formatting disk media is screwed.

So What do I tell the mechanic? Also, where do I take it? Do I need to take it to a tire shop or a brake shop etc.?

Reply to
zwolfe12