2005 Door question

My daughter has a 2005 Spectra. The driver's side rear passenger door was hit. Oddly, only the door was hit, there is no damage to any other part of the body. Would it be safe and economical for me to replace the door myself? Would it be difficult to replace myself? Or, is this something best left to the pros? Thanks so much.

DR

Reply to
DR

Find a door in a bone yard and get to it its easy you will need a floor jack to support the door to install and to remove.Other then that i would say 2 hrs for you to change out the door

Reply to
Tom