2005 Kia Sportag

Anyone have any experiences with the new Kia Sportage? I am considering buying one, or maybe the Hyundai Tucson. The Sportage seems nicer, but costs less but is much harder to get.

Reply to
Al

Al, I actually picked up a brand new Sportage XS on Saturday (so have had it for 48 hours) and both my wife and myself are extremely impressed with the car. However, Kia are hopeless at meeting timescales. We were originally told that it would 4 - 6 weeks and it ended up being 12 (and we went with a different colour to that which we had originally ordered). Saying that we had a 300 mile drive immediately after we picked it up and enjoyed every moment of it.

If you have the patience to wait I can recommend them - contact me if you want to know more.

Al wrote:

Reply to
I Groups

"" wrote: > Anyone have any experiences with the new Kia Sportage? I am > considering > buying one, or maybe the Hyundai Tucson. The Sportage seems > nicer, but costs > less but is much harder to get.

The Kia Sortage is basically a Tusan.

The Kia and the Hyndui are sister companys.

It is a very New car so do your research first. You should do this on any car that you are about too or thinking on buying. Especialy if you are about to buy a car on it?s first birth year.

Have you looked at the Kia Sorento?

This is an nice SUV that I do recommend.

They have been out for 3 1/2 years maybe closer to 4. They have had very few problems since they came out.

Not many recalls have came out on them.

Reply to
KIAPartscom