2005 Kia Sportage

Anyone have any experiences with the new Kia Sportage? I am considering buying one, or maybe the Hyundai Tucson. The Sportage seems nicer, but costs less but is much harder to get

Reply to
<hiyman

I got a Sportage on Wednesday. I bought the LUX w/4WD version in satin silver. So far so good. Getting great gas mileage (25mpg). Only have 300 miles on it so far.

bobby_rockham

I've had my 2005 Sportage for over two months and 2200 miles. It's doing great! We like the interior much better than our 2003 CRV's and it gets better mileage..

Reply to
Anonamous