2006 Sedona UK

Just had the towbar fitted by the dealer, after a delay of nearly 10 weeks. The tailgate now catches the top of the rear bumper, which hasn't been fitted back correctly. After being in the dealership for a day, I've got to go back again, what a pain. I didn't have a proper look at the bumper until I got home, there is a 5mm gap on side, and this should be a flush fit. I was so excited in getting the long awaited towbar fitted, that I didn't check the work. They also gave me a couple of 'free' oil finger marks on the interior door trim - nice. Gordon

Reply to
Spanner