2006 Sedona Update

After a 3000 miles trip, our Sedona is working flawlessly. No rattles, buzzes or other signs of problems. Power is really nice. MPG averaged on a drive from NYC to North Carolina was 23.1 MPG with 4 people and luggage. Driving throught heavy rain and high winds at typical speeds (75-85 MPH), the van never felt unstable. Noise levels are quite low. So far this continues to be the mini van to beat. The only real issue is that a loaded one is really not all that cheap anymore...but hey, that sound system with DVD 7.1 surround sound is one of th best stock systems on the market. Add Sirius radio and a Garmin C340 GPS and you'll be all set! BTW, the Garmin is better than ANY factory installed unit I've tried and can be used in more than one car.

Capt RB NY

Reply to
Bobsprit