2007 Sportage Reliability and satisfaction?

Hello,

I test drove a new Kia 2007 Sportage today and was impressed with the ride, how solid the vehicle is built and most importantly, the great gas mileage rating this one gets (4 speed standard).

I am in the process of considering downsizing from a Grand Caravan.

Can you input your comments on your satisfaction and thoughts on the

2006/2007 model.

Has anyone put a far amount of mileage on their 2007 and had few or no trips back to the dealership for problems?

Many thanks, Al / Vermont

Reply to
Al

DELETETHIS

I have a 2006 w/5,400 miles. Couldn't ask for a better vehicle. Also have a

2006 Sedona (wife's joy) and I purchased a 2006 Sedona for our daughter. All excellent. Tom
Reply to
Thomas Avery