adding power locks to a 2005 spectra.

there are all kinds of power lock kits on ebay. I was wondering how easy it would be to install 1 on our new 2005 spectra. and would it even work the way the locks are sidewas and not up and down. Thanks Steve

Reply to
BIGSteve

$35 keyless entry and $15 per door for the motors

remove a door panel if there is a lock ROD and not a cable, than it should be no problem

The motor needs to run paralell with the Rods movement having done hundreds of Kias from 2000-2004 the 05 should be similar

Reply to
I'm Right