amanti

Took delivery today of my 2007 Amanti- midnight gray with black leather package - stability control - premium package - roof -ect ect

drove it home - a very nice car

need to read the owners manual - could not even figure out how to set the radio presets and need to program it to open my gate if it will open it. My gate opener works the same as a garage door opener so it should work fine.

Celebrated with a drink of Johnny Walker Blue and may have some bubbly with dinner

Reply to
DELETETHIS