Any one need a 2001 Rio owners manual?

I have a manual set for a 2001 Kia Rio. if anyone can use it, it's your for the cost of postage.

Reply to
helix

Let me know if you still have I need one bad.

Reply to
John Napier via CarKB.com

email me at snipped-for-privacy@juno.com. I'll send it to you, you can just send me back the cost of the postage from the front of the envelope. I have both manuals, owners and radio. You are welcome to them

Reply to
helix