Buying a Sorento

Hi group,

I live in the Netherlands and want to buy a Kia Sorento. I have been at 2 different dealers and they told me that I had to wait for 1 year to get one. I was wondering how delivery time was in the States.

Thanks, Peter (10 minutes drive from Amsterdam)

Reply to
peter

Walked into the dealer, decided which color and options, signed the paperwork, drove out in less than 3 hours. There's at least a dozen at any given time on our local dealer's lot, and they seem to come in and go out at a fairly steady pace.

Cheers - Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan Race

In Australia I been waiting for 3 months and still can't get an exact delivery date from the dealer or KIA themselves I am getting a bit............ Cheer Anthony

Reply to
A Yeung