China continues to sell dangerous ATVs to the USA injuring / KILLING our kids!

SUNL, BMX, AA, Roketa are lying theiving junk dealers. China continues to sell dangerous garbage ATVs to the USA!

Chinese ATV Is Called Hazardous June 10, 2007

A Chinese-made all-terrain vehicle designed to appeal to children is unsafe and drivers risk injury or death, the Consumer Product Safety Commission said.

The Kazuma Meerkat 50 Youth All-Terrain Vehicle has no front or parking brake and can be started in gear, the agency said. Consumers should stop using the product immediately, and demand a refund, the commission said.

The commission usually announces recalls of items it deems unsafe. In this case, the distributor, Stafford, Texas-based Kazuma Pacific Inc., declined to settle with the agency and will continue to sell the off-road vehicle, a commission statement said. The four-wheel,

156-pound ATV sells for $525 to $825.

tml

Reply to
Anonymous

And stupid Americans keep buying them.

Reply to
Rockman

Yeah, they are cheap crap. SO why does our government let them in!?? They cry like they WANT to protect us!

-SP

An> SUNL, BMX, AA, Roketa are lying theiving junk dealers.

Reply to
Speedy Pete

Reply to
Dakota