cruise control

In retrospect, I wish I had bought my sephia with cruise control. I have found from the dealer that it is a factory only option and that the dealer cannot retrofit one.

  1. Does anyone else know info contrary to this?

  1. Any experience with aftermarket kits that I should know about?

Thanks, Cass

Reply to
Cass

we install Cruise control on KIA's all the time. Best price and warranty too. We provide the installers notes for an easy consumer installation. Something a big warehouse CAN'T do.

Reply to
Im Right