digital clock no light

My wife has a Kia Sedona and in the top dash is a digital clock is a LCD but is not "back light" so during night can see. Is a problem of Kia engeneering that forget or my dealer is a lair? (the dealer says is a digital clock without light)

Reply to
janico6

My 2002 Sedona has a digital clock above the windshield - it is visible both day and night. Jim

Reply to
Ballroom Dancer

Your dealer is a DUMB ass.......Yes the clock has a light inside of it!

Reply to
~(o)-(o)~