front wiper fuse?

I have a 1998 sephia (5 sp,101k mi) and the wipers stopped moving during this last northeasten snow storm. The wiper arms went up, then never came down. I checked the nuts that hold the arms to the splines and they were tight. Then I took the arms off and checked to see if the splines moved, and they don't.

So I'm guessing I either need to replace a fuse, possibly the wiper motor. Worst case scenario might be problems in the wiring ($$$). I'm trying to do the cheapest fix first but I can't find the windshield wiper fuse. Both fuse box diagrams for the driver-side panel and the engine compartment panel don't list wiper. Anyone know if the wiper fuse is in a different location, or somehow doesn't have one?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
toto.nguyen