Has anyone replaced the catalytic converter on their sedona themselves.

From what I am reading the problem with my 2002 Kia Sedona is most

likey related to Oxygen sensors, the catalytic converter and possibly the fuel filters. Now I see the converters run from 60 bucks to clsoe to 700. So I think I'll be installnig that myself to avoid a huge markup from the shop. But I am having a hard time finding one online. One site had 5 pages of them with some requiring possible vehicle modification. Anyone know where to get a cheap converter that is an easy swap for the oem part?

Thanks.

Reply to
PAPutzback

Have you tried your local 'Quicky Muffler " type place ? You may get a better deal there

Reply to
PhilO