Help

Cars I've been thinking about buying are a '09 Kia Spectra, '10 Kia Forte, '10 Hyundai Elantra, and '10 Hyundai Accent. I've been doing a lot of research on each and reading a lot of owner reviews, etc. Just thought I'd post here and get some comments to add to my research. Appreciate it and thanky much~!

Reply to
J I M B O

If I had the chance to choose between a new Forte, and any year of a Spectra, it's no contest. Same goes for either a Hyundai Accent or a Kia Rio. Each of those three are solid but basic transportation - no more. The Forte is a seriously good car, and the first small car where you don't have to feel like you need to draw in your shoulders to get in and out of it.

As for the Elantra, there is a newly, re-designed one heading out in a year or less. From what I hear, it is worth waiting for. But if you can't, the Forte should be an easy choice.

Reply to
Rev. Tom Wenndt

Thanks for your input, Tom.

Reply to