Help!!! Removing Sedona Radio

Hi! I am removing my radio from my sedona but I can not figure out how this is done can someone help me?

Thanks Chris

Reply to
chris ernst

Hey Chris,

How far have you gotten?

In my '02 Sedona, the first thing you have to do is remove part of the center console, including the ashtray, 12V power outlet, and trim surrounding the dash portion of the center console. It is held in place by one screw (beneath the ashtray) and several clips.

-- Christian

CMM