Highest mileage KIAs?

Ok, just curious who here has or has had or knows of someone who has a KIA with the highest mileage on it? I am just curious how many miles a KIA can last.

Reply to
marx404

I have 106K miles on my ODO but my '02 Sedona has had one problem after another after another.

Awhile back, someone posted a link to a high mileage Hyundai/Kia site. You might try searching old posts.

-- Christian

Reply to
CMM

99,600 on a 97 sephia. Gonna need a clutch and mass airflow in the not-to-distant future but other than that everything still works and it still takes a daily beating with nary a complaint.

Chris

Reply to
halatos

179,800 on a 03 sedona ,84,000 on a 04 Optima,44,900 on a 05 Sedona. and one of our employees has a 1998 i believe KIA with over 2,000 on it and it to runs fine
Reply to
Tom