How to find out if my Sorento has Remote Keyless Entry

I just got a used 2004 Kia Sorento and it did not come with any keyless remotes. Is there a way I can check to see if my vehicle is equipped with this so that I could just get the key fobs and have them programmed? Thanks, Michael M. Kadrie

Reply to
MadMikeProductions

keyless

Never mind. Had the dealer check it out and it is set up for it.

Reply to
MadMikeProductions