How To Get Duplicate Key For My Soul?

Lost one of two keys, so is there a way to get a duplicate. it's probably about from $25 to about $75, but it could be anything of course.

Reply to
Robert Cohen

Ebay.

Reply to
Paul in Houston TX

Will tell wife, because is an e-bay semi-expert

Reply to
Robert Cohen

KIA wants $200 or so for it. Local locksmiths around here advertise that they make them, but don't mention a price. I'd suggest calling KIA for a quote, then dropping in to a local locksmith or two.

Reply to
Brian Gordon

re key

exactly, sir, and now my wife says take that #$%^ key out of its thing, and it's just a $1 or $3 key

Reply to
Robert Cohen