How to remove the radio...

... I need to get the stock radio out just far enough so that I can plug into the antena wire port. How do I do this on a Spectra 2003? Looks impossible!! :) Thanks

Reply to
Ch

It's probably easier than you think. Normally, they do not make it too hard to get the radio out. The trick is finding the screws to remove the front trim. Once you remove the trim, the rest is a snap. I don't have a Spectra so I'm not sure how the layout is, but start by pulling out the ash tray and look in that cavity for any trip screws (that is if your ash tray is part of the center facia).

Reply to
Shane Placeway

See if you can pull up this. It is the service manual on how to remove the radio and antenna.

$ANTENNA+CABLE(4DOOR)

Reply to
Shane