How to reve the dash panel in a kia rio to change the stereo.

Can someone help me... I have a radio to put in but I can't seem to figure out how to remove the black panel to change it. Help please.

Reply to
myozzer

a car stereo shop is where you buy a stereo,, never walmart.... and you have the stereo shop install it

you are not capable of determining the proper stereo,nor are you capable of installation that is why there are professionals

but i would imagine you would do your own cavity filling and medical operations too

why not repaint your car? rebuild your tranny? grow your own silcon chips for a computer?

Reply to
I'm Right

Yes I would repaint my car, have done it. If I could see inside my own mouth yes I would do my own filling. I am very capable of doing things for myself. Who's to say the stereo shop didn't hire someone less competent than I am. Also no one ever said anything about walmart. Where do you get off?

Reply to
myozzer

Hi,

Here a search with google, and found my answer :)

[Q4O]Gizmo 12 aug 2002 00:25 opties weergeven

Nieuwsgroepen: alt.autos.kia Van: "[Q4O]Gizmo" - Berichten van deze auteur zoeken Datum: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 00:20:48 +0200 Lokaal: ma 12 aug 2002 00:20 Onderwerp: Re: Rio, how to remove the center console trim Auteur beantwoorden | Doorsturen | Afdrukken | Afzonderlijk bericht | Origineel weergeven | Misbruik melden

Hi there

I just did change my carradio a few weeks ago.... so here it comes

Just pull it, there is just one screw.... place is in the ashtray, remove it and it is just left high.

its very simple.....

grtz from holland :))

GIZKIZ

Reply to