I need to unlock my radio

I have KIA Sephia 1996 when I turn my radio on it appear code what that mean ? and how I fix it thanks

Reply to
majedalanni

"majedalanni" wrote: > I have KIA Sephia 1996 > when I turn my radio on it appear code > what that mean ? > and how I fix it > thanks

please I want to unlook my radio pleeeeeeeeease

Reply to
majedalanni

you must have the code from the dealer or in the manual .. look on the net to find the exact instructions to enter them.. I forget as I had to do it to my sisters Kia several times.

snipped-for-privacy@hirise.com

Reply to
The Commander