Kia fan relay sensor

i have a 95 KIA Sephia.

One of the wires on the sensor has broke off and I can?t find where the wire goes or comes from. It?s the fan relay switch on top of the thermostat housing. I?d like to fix it but have no idea where to run the wire too ..... diagrams aren?t helping, if someone has the same car can you help me out by looking at yours? Please :)

Reply to
artworkrequest

What engine does your 95 have?

There is a sensor -under- the thermostat housing on the 1.8l engine. If you look under the distributor you will see it, if that is the one that has lost it's connection.

Chris

Reply to
halatos2000

"halatos20002" wrote: > What engine does your 95 have? > > There is a sensor -under- the thermostat housing on the 1.8l > engine. If > you look under the distributor you will see it, if that is the > one that > has lost it's connection. > > Chris

It has the SOHC 1.6 ... the sensor is still there, the wire just broke off ... it sits on top of the housing where the thermostat is located.

Reply to
artworkrequest