Kia faq??

Is there any out there?

I went looking for info on the Rio I just recently got, and couldnt find very much info at all on these cars!

I did find a website that had a picture for timing belt timing marks so I could confirm that they were right on my newer motor.

I've seen references to valve adjustments but no real info. (I'm guessing the cam buckets are different sizes since there are no shims!)

I've also seen references to alternator troubles, but no info on testing OR rebuilding.

And speaking of parts very few parts places can even ORDER Kia parts! I did find one place online that says they have them in stock and free shipping on orders over $75.

Comments anyone?

-SP

Reply to
Speedy Pete