Kia Newsgroup?

Hi there...

I was ummm... .looking for a Kia newsgroup. Anyone know where there is one?

I thought this might be it, but all I see so far are posts for everything EXCEPT Kia products.

Darrell

Reply to
Darrell Bigelow

Well, I've posted here, and seen here alot of Kia related messages.

Guess you have a different newsreader than I do.

Reply to
Dteaton1303

Lots of Kia Info. here.dk

Darrell Bigelow wrote:

Reply to
Dave Kind

Reply to
Cass

Darrell...

You got the right site... It gets updated weekly. You post your question, comment, or concern and the group responds. What is your issue?

Mike

Reply to
murban