KIA RIO radio problem

I hope someone can help? I went on holiday and at work someone changed the code on my radio, now that person has left and know one knows the code.Everytime the radio goes off, I need to switch car off and then it comes back on. The radio is a KIA factiry fitted radio. Any suggestions how to get the radio working? Tnanks

Reply to
livinginangola

I am afraid that you stole this radio and now you want the activation code as well :-)

Reply to
Pjotr

Most radios that have a progamable code can be "reset" by disconnecting the battery. Wait about 2 min. and reconnect the cable to the battery. Of course you'll have to reset the clock.

Reply to
Shane854

I think the code is 1111, hope I'm right.

Reply to
Jerald Hutchens