Kia Rondo

I've been considering a new Hyundai Sonata to add to our 2006 Elantra. But, we recently sold our Dodge Caravan, and my wife is having "minivan withdrawal" symptoms. Tonight, we looked at the new Kia Rondo, and both my wife and I were very impressed with this new vehicle. The base LX model with the Convenience Group had a MSRP of around $18,500. Although I can buy a 2007 Sonata GLS with the Premium Package for $16,700, including TTL, the Rondo's packaging and versatility really looks interesting. Hmm, I may have to reconsider our original plans.

Reply to
Don

Yesterday, we bought our Kis Rondo, with nearly AL

available options, including the third-row seats. One major reaso we chose it was because it has much more "workable third-row seats than any comparable vehicles (many are accessibl only to contortionists), and it has ample leg room in the second ro for our growing 12-year-old; she absolutely couldn't fit comfortabl in the back seat of our Kia Rio

However, we immediately realized a problem: there is no cover over th

cargo area. If we'd bought the car without the third-row seats, w would have had a cover. While there are several "hidden compartments, they are very tiny (not even enough room for ou first-aid kit), and we're concerned about leaving anything visible i the cargo area

We'd really like to find one or two after-marke

cargo-area covers that could be used i both situations: to cover the tiny cargo area that's available whe the third-row seats are up, OR to cover the larger cargo area that' available when the third-row seats are folded down. If anyone find such a product, let me know (mark welch at mark welch dot com). Thanks

Reply to
markwelch