KIA sephia 96 stereo volume?

i just gof my old mom's car which is a 96 kia sephia n I have no code and we've technically had it for a long time even tho used when i turn on the car the radio flashes a station number but no audio plays

if i turn the knob numbers flash on the screen and ascend (assuming thats the volume) but still no audio

when i turn it off and back on the display says HOLD

can anyone help, is there a code i need to put in?

Reply to
freshgboi

As this is rather a 'dead' group for any sort of maintenance information, you would be better of looking in the forums at a website such as this

It's UK group, but there should be similar one in the USA.

HTH

Cash

Reply to
Cash