Kia Spectra Blower Problems! Help!

Does anyone know what the problem could be with my daughter in law's 01 spectra? The blower motor cuts in and out frequently. I've checked the fuses and they're fine (a little small, but fine). Anyone heard of the relay for the blower going out in such a newer car? Nothing is jamming the motor, and I tried to do a line test to the two lines leading to the blower, and it seemed they weren't getting any juice to the blower. Any help would be deeply appreciated. PaL

Reply to
PaL