Methane and new Kia Rio

Hello to everyone, I am happy with my Kia Rio (1300), but I'd like to switch to methane fueling. A friend of mine told me his car's engine was completely destroyed by this change, so he advised me against going ahead, at least without making sure Rio's engine would not suffer as well. Any of you can give me some hints? Thanks a lot

Mirco

Reply to
Angelo