My Kia Door wont unlock..

I have a 2001 Kia Rio, my driver side door wont unlock, the key wont unlock it even when i pull up the latch from inside the car the door wont unlock.. Has anyone had this problem? How can i fix it? I look like a fool getting in and out of the passenger side door.. please help.

Reply to
Rookee

I had this exact problem.

The dealer fixed it under some sort of warrantee.

Take it to a Kia dealership and you should be okay.

Reply to
TalkingWalnut