Off Roading in the Sorento

I found these pictures at Edmounds. Check out this off roading Kia Sorento.

View from Outer Space

actually im planning to buy this car. But im still hesitant about the reputation of the car being a new player on a field of 4x4. Is it a 3.5 liter engine? Can i have some pointers of ups and downs of Sorento. In asia where im residing, the available engine type were 1.6 or 2.0liters only. So i don't know if it can crawl as what in the picture of Mr. Edmound. So i hope you can help me to know better about sorento. Regards,

Reply to
bendy

I recently drove it - not a bad little truck. I ended up buying a Saturn VUE, simply because my wife liked it (and the 250hp Honda engine) better.

I'd see if you could get a V6, though - it is a heavy truck. The 1.6 or 2.0 engines - are those diesel or petrol?

Reply to
Perfect Reign

I live in USA so my sorento has the 3.5 V6 I am sure the 1.6 or 2.0 will surely get you better fuel mileage then my 3.5 V6 I don't think you would have any problem off roading with this truck I don't see KIA building it if they did not expect it to get the job done.

Reply to
View from Outer Space