Optima window stuck

Hello, My passenger side window became stuck one day. Its like it jumped the track as it has a lot of "pitch" now. I was able to jam it about 1" from the top without it moving around on me but need to fix it. Is this a broken track? When I hit the button it seems to grind or click and barely wiggle the window.

How hard is it to repair the power windows? Is there some preventative maintenance I can apply to the other windows so they don't break as well?

Any advice appreciated.

thanks

Reply to
DIY Hellion

I have the exact same problem. if anyone has a solution...

DIY Helli> Hello,

Reply to
nathandickman

I'm just going to rip it apart and see which piece is bad, apparently a regulator and/or a track is common.

Reply to
DIY Hellion