outside door handle

I had my outside door handle on the driver's side either break or become disconnected on my 2003 Rio. Does anybody know if this is easily rectified or would it be better to take it to the dealer.

Thanks.

Reply to
Rick

"Rick" wrote in news:uIkVg.13773$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr27.news.prodigy.net:

See the dealer, they have to order the door handle then paint it to match at the dealership, the handles do not ship painted, I had the same circumstance, it was covered under the warranty.

Reply to
bob