PICS: The KIA Soul is coming

Spy pictures come out normally at least one and a half year ahead o vehicle debut. But this time it was a long wait to see first sp pictures of new Kia Soul (It is expected to debut next year)

Not much information about Soul is avaliable right now. But we kno

that this is the Kia's answer to Scion line up. This vehicle will g head to head with Scion latest arrival, Xb car when it comes to th market next year

It was first introduced in 2005 at New York auto show and got goo

response from visitors. Recent Scion sales success forced Kia t develope their own youth oriented vehicle. And here it is, a bi toned down, with smaller size wheels, but otherwise very moder design. One thing we noticed first, it lost the suicide doors

It will be sold in US and Europe, that's why we expect more than jus

one engine choice. The concept car shown a few years ago had a litre petrol engine mated to a five speed automatic transmission. I Europe, a modern common rail diesel engine will be available too

View the attachments for this post at:

JLA

I think that's one of those cars you have to get used to looking at before you like it.

Reply to
Paul O.