place to get replacement steel wheels?

My girlfriend has a '03 Rio with a bent rim, which is causing a slow leak in the tire. I've looked all over the internet but can't seem to find anything except a 14"x5.5" wheel that fits a '95-'00 Sephia. I called a local dealer and the guy I talked to said that all the Sephias he's ever seen have had a

5-lug wheel, but the picture on this website where I found the wheel is a 4-lug. Does anyone here own a '95-'00 Sephia that can confirm if it's a 4- or 5-lug wheel, and possibly if it would fit on a '03 Rio if it's a 4-lug? I would like to buy it from this place since they seem to be the only company I can find on the internet that sells steel wheels that will hold a hubcap, and the price is really good (a little over $60 with free shipping)I've looked around locally the best I can get is buying a USED wheel for a little over $80 (new ones run over $100!). Any help with this, or a steer in the right direction would be very appreciated!

-James

Reply to
LoTekGuru