please some helps..ford 96 windstar

hi there: I have ford 96 windstar 3.8 and when I drive it I get interruptions in the engine sound between 70 > 100 in speed, like it's going to stop. -and what I made changing in last weeks?

1- I rebuilt the engine . 2- new battery. 3- I changed the gas filter. so if you have any solutions please let me know. yours truly Georges.
Reply to
drmmerdd4

Try posting this in a FORD group!

-SP