Problems w/ Newly Acquired 2002 Kia Sedona

I recently purchased a pre-owned 2002 Kia Sedona. It has several minor problems that I would like to learn more about and repair (or have repaired).

1) After filling up with gas, the gauge immediately moves to half but takes about five minutes to move from half to full. It also doesn't seem to read accurately. While driving, it slowly drops (as would be expected). The problem here is, it shows only 1/2 a tank of fuel when it's really 3/4 full.

2) The digital display for the various overhead console functions is wrong. For instance, it'll show time as 3:69 p.m. and the temp readings are preceed by a small L.

3) On the left sliding door, the center bracks pivots in the track causing it to bind up slightly. I know the bracket is intented to pivot only when the door closes, thus becoming flush with the rest of the body.

4) The lock on the front right door sticks. It often will not automatically unlock when the interior handle is pulled and takes several tries with the electric lock control switch before it's finally successful.

5) According to the paperwork included with the van when it was originally sold, it is equipped with keyless entry. Unfortunately, I was not given the control fob.

I would appreciate any help with these problems. Also, can anyone point me to a good website that sells Kia parts?

-- Christian

Reply to
Christian M. Mericle