Question on the Competitive Bonus Program

New to Kia, so I have made several posts. On the Kia website, they have a section on the Competitive Bonus Program. Under the Sedona link, it names the $1000 cash back for certain vans. One is the Dodge Caravan which I own. Does that mean I can get an extra $1000 back on the Sedona? Is there a year limit on the qualified vehicle? My Caravan is a 1992, but tough as nails so held onto it this long. If I do qualify, that certainly would give me an incentive to purchase a new Sedona. Any information appreciated on this question. Thanks.

Reply to
snow