Rear drivers-side door - 2002 Spectra

I need to replace the rear driver's side door (electric) of my 2002 Spectra 4-door. I had someone with a SUV with a rear-mounted tire back into it very slowly so it really dented in the whole door. It still opens, but the window will not roll down , and opening it is a little tricky.

I got quoted $1300 to replace it, but I have found this door at several salvage yards near me for $150 - $200, but from 2001 Spectras. Does anyone know if a 2001 Spectra door will fit the 2002? I can't find a good internet resource to help me figure this out.

Reply to
google