Remote entry

We just got a 2003 LX model. Are all of the Kia's set up for keyless entry?? Is it just a matter of getting the remote and programming it?

Also, can the locks be set up to automatically lock either when the tranny is put in drive or the van reaches a certain speed???

Reply to
My Own Little Universe

well???? I was hoping for a little more action on this newsgroup......Maybe we should rename it the " I hate Dodge" group...lol

Reply to
My Own Little Universe

Have the EX.... so, don't know, but you're not missing much. I have to be within (no hyperbole) 10' of the van to "reach" the remote function. Forget to lock the car, it's a long way back....

I don't recall anything about that having "read the fine manual."

Reply to
Robert Henry