Rio Cinco Parking Brake Light

My Parking brake dash light is stuck on. The brake is definetely off. Does anyone have a clue as to what may be causing this and any suggestions on how to fix it?

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks, Ken

Reply to
KM

| My Parking brake dash light is stuck on. The brake is definetely off. Does | anyone have a clue as to what may be causing this and any suggestions on how | to fix it?

Check to see if the wire to the break position switch is loose, grounded or the switch itself is bad.

Reply to
Not Me