Run from any Kia product.

Just read some of the Kia forums and then run quickly away from any Kia product. They are worthless I mean they are unfit to be driven anywhere on this Earth.

Reply to
Travler

Gee, I wish a smart guy like you would have told me that 12 years and

115,000 miles ago.....

Chris

Reply to
halatos

You Read? Nah!

Reply to
MeatGirl

Wow, I'm glad I read that warning!!!! I guess I'll have to see if Kia will take back my 2003 Sedona that still performs as it did 6 years ago. Thanks for your help, you Pelosi!

Reply to
631grant

That was meant for halatos, not MeatGirl, of course.

Reply to
631grant

Do you ever post anything of substance?

Reply to
Lidsville Nine

Do you have a link? Are the complaints (?) in regard to all Kia models, current year, etc? Consumer Reports rates all Kias very low, but I am sometimes suspicious of their rating "system"

Reply to
Lidsville Nine