Sedona oil pump

I have a 2001Kia Sedona turbo diesel with a squeaky oil pump that needs replacing.

Has anyone had experience of doing this? Is it an internal pump? Is it cam belt driven? Any special tools required to dismantle and reinstall?

Any other info gratefully appreciated.

.

ROGER FORD

----------------------- "Spam Free Zone" - to combat unwanted automatic spamming I have added an extra "b" in my e-mail address ( snipped-for-privacy@bblueyonder.co.uk). Please delete same before responding.Thank you!

Reply to
Roger Ford