Sedona seat tray needed

I have an '05 Sedona LX with captain seats in the middle row. On the back side of the seats is a plastic tray with two cupholders. One of mine cracked from something hitting it. Kia wants $160.00 for this piece of plastic!!!!!!!!!!!

Can this be right?! I checked out the Kia parts website off of kia.com and they show the part in an exploded view but don't list it in the price list. I got the $160 price tag from my dealer.

Wow!

Todd

Reply to
Todd

default

Todd a écrit :

Hi,

Do they sell the whole seat with the cupholder?

In Europe Kia parts are not cheap too but I remember I paid for a tail light (lamps included!) 774 FF in January 2001 ($153.17). Expensive but not too much.

160 for a cupholder seems to be really too much.
Reply to
Patrick Blondel

The whole seat is $950 US dollars! More than a transmission! WTF!

Reply to
Todd