Sephia Rear Speaker Size

What is the rear speaker size for the sephias? 6x9? Just bought a 2000 sephia and realized there were no rear speakers, but the wires were there. So I have a spare set of 6x9 speakers and want to know if they will fit.

Thanks.

Reply to
Jeff Maidment

I used to own a 1999 Kia Sephia and as I recall, they were actually 6X8's. The only reason I remember that was because they were a weird size to find, but I did manage to find some in Pioneer (My preferred brand). Hope this helps.

Reply to
MARK GUAJARDO

The sephia's have 6.5" front speakers and 5x7 's in the rear. A 6x9 will fit barely stock or you can modify the rear deck accordingly. There is enough room in the rear deck to install two 10" subs if you want to.

Reply to
djtorello

Thanks, picked up a pair of 5x7's today.

Reply to
Jeff Maidment