Sorento Clock

Anyone else having trouble with your clock. Ours has never kept time, we assume it is trying to keep time in Korea :) Dean

Reply to
Dean Snavely

The Sorento clocks have had problems they have been replaced to just fail again. Yeah they don't keep time thats the smallest part many just quit working total. Here is a really good forum to find out about Sorento problems and other subjects.

ramrodcountryroad

Yup, seems to reset itself to about 1:00 once she's been left a while. Some days when I've been in and out all day it's ok, but by next morning it's reset itself again.

Did get a shock on Sunday as it was working fine, albeit 2 minutes slow, but then realised I'd first got in the car just after 1pm!

Only problem so far in a 2 week old car, and probably the least complicated piece of electrics in there. Will ask them to have a look when I go back at 1000 miles for a check up

Reply to
Andy Flisher