SPECIAL TEST MARKET SITE

I received a letter from the dealer that we bought our 2004 KIA Optima, and it says that: Kiaof Waukegan has been selected as a site to conduct a special test market pricing and financing event. You have been identified as a potential Kia of Waukegan customer with a highly sough-after Kia vehicle. We are in desperate need to acquire several 2004 KIA Optima vehicles by April 18, 2006 in order to fulfill special pre-owned vehicle requests. Our records indicated you may own one of these vehicles and our mjanagers have been authorized to buy back your current vehicle at top- dollar. We would like to exchange your current Kia for any new 2006 or remaining new 2005 Kia vehicle in our inventory. With aggressive sales support programs in place and more for your trade than you ever though possible, we may be able to make this exchange with little or no out-of-pocket expense and with a monthly payment that fits your budget. Please bring this letter for admittance to this event and present it to an authorized sales representative of Kia of Waukegan.

Is this just an add to get me to get a new KIA, or what?

Reply to
Eksak

Sounds to me that they want to sell you a new car.

Reply to
BudE